The context menu is accessed by right-clicking anywhere in the canvas. From there you can access:
- Remove Path from View will remove all selected paths from the canvas. You can also remove selected paths with the
Deletekey, when the Paths tab is active.
- Solo Path in View will remove all non-selected paths from the canvas.
- Options to make paths, points and tangents visible or not. Sometimes, paths can be so complex that you need to temporarily turn off the visibility of tangents, for example.
- Advanced options to export path data into one of two formats. The AE format is written as data that can be used in After Effects scripts.
- Numerical data showing the Area and length of selected paths. The order shown is order shapes were selected in.