The context menu is accessed by right-clicking anywhere in the canvas and contains the following:
- Numerical data showing the area and length of selected paths.
- The option to Remove Path from View. This will remove all selected paths from the canvas. You can also remove selected paths with the Backspace (delete) key on your keyboard, when the Paths tab is active.
- The option to Solo Path in View. This will remove all non-selected paths from the canvas.
- Options to toggle the visibility of paths, points and tangents. Sometimes, paths can be so complex that you need to temporarily turn off the visibility of tangents, for example.
- Options to export path data into one of two formats. The AE format is written as data that can be used in After Effects scripts or expressions.